My first ever reblog and it’s a good one.
Here are some things I would like advertisers to stop doing:
- Showing me a flawless 18-year-old butt in a $5 pair of panties and tell me its empowering because it’s not Photoshopped.
- Asking me to choose “beautiful” or “average” and then explain my choice.
- Telling me what physical features “real women” do or do not have.
- Showing me a picture of a woman who is radical only for being comfortable with herself and expect a gold star for progressive thinking.
- Using the word “real” to sell me underwear or soap or goddamn douche.
View original post 456 more words